BEAUTIFUL SUNSET Journey

PANORAMIC SUNSET tour

Aprox. 100 minutes of Sunset or Panoramic Tour for maximum of 100 people !

We will provide a unique lifetime experience.  In just 100 min you will have the opportunity to discover the most beautiful places in Split.

You will see city beaches, beautiful nature park Marjan, hidden Vilas only visible from the sea. Cruising in crystal clear water of the Adriatic Sea and hear an interesting story about Split and Dalmatian islands, we will countdown until romantic sunset and chill out with a glass of domestic wine.

This will be a perfect start of your romantic evening!

PRICE

Season 2020
For adults and children from 4 years: 150,00 kn/20€
Children up to 4 years gratis

included in price

  • wifi
  • sunbeds
  • domestic red & white wine & lemonade & watter on selfservice base

Not included in price

  • beer
  • cocktails
  • snacks
  • ice-creams
  • short drinks
  • all that you can buy at Bar

Book your tour on Airbnb

What guests say about us

It's time to start your adventures

NOTE: If you book a tour through this web page  you will pay 20% of deposit and the rest in cash (80%) on boat.

TO BOOK A TOUR IT IS NECESSARY TO CHOOSE THE DATE, THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE GROUP, THE NUMBER OF ADULTS AND CHILDREN IF THEY GO ON A TRIP, THE TOUR  AND TO FILL CORRECT CONTACT INFORMATION.

IMPORTANT INFO!

BOOKING CONFIRMATION

If your payment was approved and booking was successful:

  • Please keep the e-mail booking receipt you received, with all the booking details provided, in order to prove you booked your tour and paid 20% deposit
  • You must show us your booking receipt upon arrival and pay in cash the rest of the ticket price (80%).
CHANGE OF TOUR ROUTE

If during the tours we come across the unfavorable weather the skipper and the captain can change the tour route. Depend on the weather conditions we reserve the right to change the date of departure in case of unfavorable weather conditions. In case of unfavorable weather conditions we will organize the excursion on the next day or will provide full refund to the customers. Please bear in mind that our customers’ safety is our first concern.

CANCELLATION  AND  REFUNDS

We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your tour, however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. In the event of cancellation we will refund any payment made to us (less any cancellation fee if applicable) within 5 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request. The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:

GROUP TOURS

  • For a reservation cancelled up to 7 days days prior to departure – no charge
  • In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged

PRIVATE TOURS

  • For a reservation cancelled up to 7 days days prior to departure – no charge
  • In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged

E-mail address to send your cancellation request is the following: korsaro.boat@gmail.com

WP Feedback

Dive straight into the feedback!
Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly